5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
This app requires a Lutron total home control system (RadioRA® 2, HomeWorks® QS or HomeWorks® Illumination) programmed using the appropriate version of design and programming software.*
Control from anywhere**
Control lights, shades, temperature, keypads, and more in the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world** – the office, the airport, the beach – set your home to a comfortable temperature when returning from a trip, ensure lights aren't left on and shades aren't left open while you're away. Additionally manage multiple RadioRA 2, HomeWorks QS, and HomeWorks Illumination systems in the same app.
Personalize your keypad buttons***
Add, edit, and remove button settings on your own. Make temporary adjustments for special occasions, or permanent changes to match your preferences.
Right on schedule
Schedule scenes to happen automatically at set times of day, or based on sunrise and sunset. Turn on your porch light at dusk, turn it off at dawn, or open your shades in the morning to wake up with the sun.
World Class Support
Lutron remains committed to providing you with world class quality and service.
Contact us at our 24/7 hotline (800.523.9466).
* Design and programming software is available only to qualified installers and is required for initial setup of this application. Contact your Lutron dealer for more information.
** All features included in this App are available using your home Wi-Fi network. Remote access of your system outside the home requires:
- VPN setup by Lutron installer following app note #231
- Internet access
*** Personalizing keypad buttons requires:
- RadioRA 2 (8.0+) and HomeWorks QS (8.0+) systems only
- Must be configured by the installer at install time
Tags: lutron home, i cant lutron home, lutronhome.
• Improved button editing in RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS (level tracking and Show Levels button)
• Fixed blank screens when button editing in HomeWorks Illumination
• Fixed app lockup when viewing areas with only lights in HomeWorks Illumination