M1 Touch Pro
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The M1 Touch App gives you control using your existing Wi-Fi connection or from anywhere in the world using 3G & 4G over a secure connection to your panel.
The M1 Touch app has been tested and endorsed by M1 installers and engineers worldwide.
Features supported in this version include;
- Unlimited number of controllers (M1 / EZ8 Panels)
- Supports the Non-Secure and Secure port (Requires M1XEP Firmware 1.3.28 or above as well as M1 Firmware 5.3.0 or above for a Secure Connection)
- Arm and Disarm Status
- Activate Keypad Chime button
- Function Keys
- Quick Arming (Arm Away, Stay, Night, Vacation)
- Live status of Zones
- View Zone Voltage
- By-pass Zones (Zone must be programmed to allow bypassing)
- View live output status
- Toggle Outputs on/off
- Momentary activate output (turn on for 2 seconds)
- Output Timer allowing you to turn the output on for a x amount of time
- Live Lighting status
- Toggle Light on/off
- Dim Light (light needs to be a dimmable light and must be programmed to allow dimming)
- Light Timer allowing you to turn the light on for a x amount of time
- View Temperatures Probes
- View Keypad Temperatures
- View and control thermostats
- Activate Tasks that have been programmed in the controller
- Set controllers Time & Date within the app
- View all of the events in the controller
If you run into any issues while setting up the app, then feel free to post a message on our support forums on our website and we are more then happy to help.
If you send any crash reports (we hope you don't get any), then please also email the support email listed incase we need to get in contact with you.
Copyright © 2013-2015, DroidSoft.net.
Tags: m1 touch pro vs mykeypad pro, m1 touch pro v1.0.12.
- Android Lollipop devices can now use the secure port in the app
- Fixed Event Log bug
- Fixed spelling mistake on 'Select default panel' screen
- Fixed 'Edit settings' screen where it choose the wrong panel to edit
- Fixed Light Dimmer not being displayed correctly
- Added a 'connect to another panel' button on the connecting screen
- Added the option to always ask what panel to connect to when opening the app
- Added Thermostat name to the Thermostat control page.
- Misc Updates