M1 Touch Pro
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Giving you the ultimate hand held communication to your M1 using your Android Smartphone. Although it's supported on tablets the User Interface is only recommend on phone screen sizes. (we are working on a updated tablet user interface).
The M1 Touch App gives you control using your existing Wi-Fi connection or from anywhere in the world using 3G & 4G over a secure connection to your panel.
The M1 Touch app has been tested and endorsed by M1 installers and engineers worldwide.
Features supported in this version include;
- Unlimited number of controllers (M1 / EZ8 Panels)
- Supports the Non-Secure and Secure port (Requires M1XEP Firmware 1.3.28 or above as well as M1 Firmware 5.3.0 or above to make a Secure Connection to your panel)
- Arm and Disarm Status
- Activate Keypad Chime button
- Function Keys
- Quick Arming (Arm Away, Stay, Night, Vacation)
- Live status of Zones
- View Zone Voltage
- By-pass Zones (Zone must be programmed to allow bypassing)
- View live output status
- Toggle Outputs on/off
- Momentary activate output (turn on for 2 seconds)
- Output Timer allowing you to turn the output on for a x amount of time
- Live Lighting status
- Toggle Light on/off
- Dim Light (light needs to be a dimmable light and must be programmed to allow dimming)
- Light Timer allowing you to turn the light on for a x amount of time
- View Temperatures Probes
- View Keypad Temperatures
- View and control thermostats
- Activate Tasks that have been programmed in the controller
- Set controllers Time & Date within the app
- View all of the events in the controller
If you run into any issues while setting up the app, then feel free to email us and we are more than happy to assist.
If you send any crash reports (we hope you don't get any), then please also email the support email listed incase we need to get in contact with you.
Copyright © 2013-2015, DroidSoft.net.
Tags: m1 touch pro vs mykeypad pro, m1 touch pro v1.0.12.
- Added option to allow no default panel
- Add function key default name if no name has been set in the M1
- Fixed Blinking function keys LED
- Added Custom Settings page. You can now change the custom settings in the M1.
- Fixed Event Log where it didn't detect the end of the log
- Misc Updates