Milk or Meat - The Kosher App
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By KwazyLabs Ltd
Keep track of your fleischig and milchig (meat and dairy) times after eating a meal.
All you have to do is start the application's timer by telling it what kind of meal you just ate (meat or milk).
Then close the application and when the time is up, you'll receive a notification letting you know that you can now have any meal you'd like!
Now with a home screen widget to keep the timer visible all the time!
* Status bar notification - sound, flashing light and vibration.
* While the timer is running, the status bar indicates that you are fleischig/milchig!
* Keep an eye on the timer to find out how much time is left (tick tock!)
* You have the ability to set your waiting times between eating milk & meat (and vice-versa).
* Add a widget to your home screen, it will show how much longer you need to wait! Simply long-press an empty space on the screen, go to "Widgets" and choose the Milk-or-Meat timer.
Published by: BrushGunz (http://brushgunz.com) & Kwazi (http://kwazi.co.il)
Marketing & Business development : Research-Digital (http://research-digital.com)
In Jewish tradition, one should not eat milk and meat at the same time.
חלב או בשר - מעולם לא היה כל כך כיף לאכול כשר!
Tags: three stars kwazi, milk or meat, meat or milk.