Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.moola1.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 17 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.03 released on January 27, 2014.
- UpdatedNew version 3.02 released on June 22, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.06 released on March 08, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on February 05, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.05 released on January 12, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on January 02, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.04 released on December 16, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on December 13, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on December 10, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.02 released on December 08, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on December 08, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on December 06, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on December 04, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 13 - show all
Users who installed this also installed