My Horoscope

My Horoscope

5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads

Also in :  

Pros
  • Divided into decanates
Cons
  • No month or year prediction
  • Not divided into areas
Add this app to your lists

Comments and ratings for My Horoscope

  • (75 stars)

    by Christipher McGlory on 21/04/2014

    Its good

  • (75 stars)

    by Waqar Ahmed on 21/04/2014

    One of the best horoscope teller. Lik'd this.

  • (75 stars)

    by oluwabiyi banjo on 21/04/2014

    Very good Lll

  • (75 stars)

    by SRINIVAS varada on 21/04/2014

    Predictions are correct.

  • (75 stars)

    by Jenn Gardner on 21/04/2014

    Always knows what is going on even if I don't <3

  • (75 stars)

    by Jaishoin Mathis on 21/04/2014

    I don't really believe in this stuff......... but most the time this app tells me how my day is or will be. And about 80% it is right and the other 20% it talks about some random thing...... So anyways I highly recommend this app if u need a confidence bo

  • (75 stars)

    by Connie Martinez on 21/04/2014

    I like it

  • (75 stars)

    by Eric Chuah on 20/04/2014

    Great app!

  • (75 stars)

    by Gloria Patterson on 20/04/2014

    Pretty accurate

  • (75 stars)

    by Megan Burgess on 20/04/2014

    Fantastic horoscope app! Has always been at least over 90% accurate for me everytime.. Love it!

  • (75 stars)

    by james willburn on 20/04/2014

    Love this app

  • (75 stars)

    by ABDULRAZAQ BABA on 20/04/2014

    I have just gotten this app. I hope it will live up to its billing but so far it looks promising. To keep up the interest in the app. Pls. make more specific to the individual.

  • (75 stars)

    by Deborah Jarrett on 20/04/2014

    Different reading for birthdays towards the end of the month than the beginning of the month

  • (75 stars)

    by Mia Bambina on 20/04/2014

    Best zodiac app ever. :D

  • (75 stars)

    by Chrissy Jarvis on 19/04/2014

    In depth advice that is accurate about 80% of the time for me.