My Recipes Lite+
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.
- Facebook integration...tell your friends what you are cooking!
- Use your own images for your recipes
- Enter recipe information using voice recognition!
- Search by tag or ingredients
- Flip your phone to landscape orientation when viewing a recipe to see the ingredients on the left and the instructions on the right!
- Simply email a recipe to a friend.
- Sync your recipes with Dropbox to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices!
- This version limits you to 10 recipes (upgrade to the full version for unlimited)
- More features will be released in the future!
Full Version Features:
- Store unlimited recipes
- Create an unlimited amount of grocery lists
- Cooking for a large crowd? Change the proportions of a recipe with a click of a button if you'd like to half, double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients of a recipe.
- Disable your lock screen when you are viewing a recipe.
- Tag your recipes with descriptive keywords to make them easy to find.
- Import recipes from popular websites!
Keywords: cooking, oven, halloween treats, thanksgiving dinner, lunch, breakfast, christmas meals, baking, bake, gourmet, chef, taste, eat
Tags: my recipes android, my recipes on phone, my recipes lite, my recipes, recipes organizer for droid, recipes from computer to android, my recipes lite pc, my recipes droid, my recipes android how to enter recipes on computer, android recipe box allows you to imput information online.
Recently changed in this version:
-Left-side menu to make navigation and syncing easier
-Reorder recipe ingredients and grocery list items (for HONEYCOMB+)
-Animate when adding/removing an ingredient
-Fix the share intent (was crashing on activity resume)
-Enable Back Button in the ActionBar
-Prompt to sync with Dropbox is more accurate
- The full version can now import from ALLRECIPES.com!