5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Brian Tellez
My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.
- Facebook integration...tell your friends what you are cooking!
- Use your own images for your recipes
- Create grocery lists from your recipe ingredients!
- Sync your recipes with Dropbox to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices!
- Flip your phone to landscape orientation when viewing a recipe to see the ingredients on the left and the instructions on the right!
- Cooking for a large crowd? Change the proportions of a recipe with a click of a button if you’d like to half, double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients of a recipe.
- Disable your lock screen when you are viewing a recipe.
- Simply email a recipe to a friend.
- Turn ads on or off.
- Tag your recipes with descriptive keywords to make them easy to find.
- Search your recipes by ingredient!
- Import recipes from popular websites!
Keywords: cooking, oven, Halloween treats, thanksgiving dinner, lunch, breakfast, Christmas meals, baking, bake, gourmet, chef, taste, eat, easy
Tags: my recipes, my recipes brian tellez, my recipe, myrecipes, www. myrecipies.com, best for importing recipes w accuracy, using your recipes, share recipes computer and, recipe apps my recipes, all my recipes.
June 17, 2014
- Import from dozens of compatible websites!
- Adding images to recipes is now fixed
Feb 5, 2014
- New icon and splash screen!
- Performance optimizations
- Images now display larger on all (especially high resolution) devices
- (fix) Modify your recipes at http://myrecipeseditor.bsapps.com
- You can now import from ALLRECIPES.com!