My Safety Alert™ is one of those simple-to-use must-have apps that can allow you to have peace of mind, literally at your fingertips.
With My Safety Alert™, your family and friends can easily locate you in any emergency or any stressful situation.
My Safety Alert™ has two very simple but effective features:
• An “Alert” function to notify nominated contacts when you need assistance.
• A “Where are you” location sharing function, for one-on-one sharing of location details.
So think about some of the times when you or a loved one, have been in one of those stressful situations…
• are you walking alone in a dark car park ?
• are you meeting up with friends but don’t know where to find them ?
• have you been in a car accident and need help ?
• do you have a medical condition and need someone to find you ?
• are you being bullied and need someone to know your location ?
• are you on public transport late at night and want a loved one to track your movements ?
• are you in the wrong place at the wrong time ?
• or do you simply just need someone to find you ?
By downloading and using My Safety Alert, a simple click of a button will alert or notify your loved ones of your location…and provide you all with a bit of peace of mind in those unavoidable stressful situations.
Simply press the red ALERT button on the Home screen and your nominated contacts will,
1. receive your message via a push notification
2. see a map and address of your location,
3. track your live movements in real time on the map as the GPS continuously refreshes your location.
There is no ‘alarm’ sound on your (the senders’) device to potentially draw unwanted attention to you. However your contacts (the receivers of the Alert) will receive an ‘alarm’ sound on their device to ensure they can hear that an Alert has been sent to them.
Furthermore, contacts or receivers of the Alert are able to see and call each other, therefore can immediately know who is closest to your location to be able to assist you.
WHERE ARE YOU
This feature has been designed to enable a simple message and location share to be sent to one of your phone book contacts – a definite “must have” for many parents….or just a bit of fun amongst your close friends…
Simply click on the ‘Where r u’ tab on the bottom bar, select a contact, click on “Send”, and your nominated contact will receive a notification asking them to accept sharing their location with you.
Once they accept, you will both be able to…
1. see a map and address of both your locations
2. track each others live movements in real time on the map as the GPS continuously refreshes your location.
Location sharing is easily stopped by either party simply clicking on the “cancel” button.
Stay safe with My Safety Alert™
Please note that this application is not intended to replace emergency services, and coverage is dependant on your mobile network and GPS connection.
Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease your battery life.
Tags: my safety alert , my saftey alert , safety alert , i phone my safty alert , how do i place my safety report app in zoom , safe alerts , www.mysafty.co.za , alert tags s