Search like a real estate pro! Find homes for sale in Alabama. The real estate home search is now quick and easy with the most accurate home search app available for Alabama. See homes for sale and instantly view Realtor posted photos of your favorite homes, townhomes, and condos!
Find homes with ease based on the area you want to live and features you care about using the Quick Search, GPS maps, or Advanced Search functionality. Search nearby homes for sale while you drive through Alabama neighborhoods or discover the listing price of your neighbor’s home with one touch. Searching homes for sale, no matter where you are, is now so easy with the My Valley Realtor Real Estate app.
The free My Valley Realtor Android app is customized and optimized for our local market here in Alabama. Find real estate listing details, share your favorite homes on Facebook and Pinterest, email homes and photos to both your family and friends, tag homes as your favorite, add and remember saved home searches, unlock any home for a tour, and view photo slideshows. With a tap, see pictures and detailed information on all homes for sale in vivid high resolution clarity.
Enjoy Alabama home shopping!
- Photos: View high resolution photo slideshows on every home, townhome, and condo for sale
- Maps: Using your Android’s built-in GPS, see all nearby homes for sale in real-time
- Quick Search: Find the perfect home using the house number or street name
- Advanced Search: Quickly narrow your home search to find and tag the perfect homes
- Social Media Integration: Share your favorite homes with friends and family on Facebook and Pinterest
- Favorites: Save new favorite homes in real-time as new homes come on the market
- Mortgage Calculator: Get a quick view on the potential monthly payment
- Connect with Real Estate Professionals: Use a certified local expert to make sure you find the perfect home and negotiate the best price on your behalf
- Expertise: Contact local experts that know your favorite areas, can guide you through the home buying process and understand the issues that are unique to our local market