My Wine Journal
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This app will help you remember.
A few characters + a picture of the wines label = ready.
Or even more simple, take a snapshot of the wines label.
It will allow you to, with as little effort as possible, build your own collection of the wines you love.
It’s up to you to decide how much effort you want to put in to your collection. If you think it’s enough to save the name of the wine or just a picture of the wine label, then that’s all you need to do. Or if you want to take it a bit further and save all the information you can find about the wine, vintage, producer, roughness, amount in stock etc., then that’s possible too. You can give up to 23 properties to a wine.
Since it can be a bit tricky to type text in to a mobile phone, most input-fields contains input-help. It is often enough with just two letters to give you suggestions of for example wine names or grapes.
The feature you are likely to appreciate the most is the one which enables you to photograph the wine label. A picture is the ultimate support for our memory.
- Choose to only see a certain type of wine, such as Red.
- Sort the wines that appear on the date, name, rating or price.
- A general notebook and a notebook for all wines.
- Backup/restore of data and images, so you can restore the data/pictures if something has gone wrong.
- Access to the names of several hundred wines made from a single grape (varietals) with a price indicator.
- Create a wish list.
- Total freedom to determine which of a wines more than 20 properties to appear on the first page of the app.
- Keep track of the number of wines in your collection, both by type of wine, and wine alone.
This app has been published on the Swedish site Appland a while (in Swedish), and has become quite popular.
The app was launched on 28/6 2012 and has been expanded with new services more than 10 times since then.
Version 1.92 (February 2014).
Two annotation facilities were added.
You can now change the size of text on the app's front page to fit your screen size to the maximum.