Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
Tags: nest control, nest app widget.
- Redesigned from the ground up including full landscape-portrait modes and beautiful, animated weather
- Nest Protect support and setup
- Results of Nest Protect manual and self tests
- Messages and push notifications for important events, like Emergency Alarm, and low battery levels
- Directly contact emergency services in the case of a smoke and carbon monoxide event
- "What to Do" instructions during a smoke and carbon monoxide event