Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Tags: nest app widget, nest control.
New to Nest Protect
- 10-day smoke and carbon monoxide history
- What to Do 2.0 with additional safety tips so you can learn what to do during an emergency
- Always-on setting enables you to set Pathlight to always-on
- Brightness setting enables you to adjust the brightness of Pathlight and Nightly Promise
- Steam Check setting enables you to to decrease alarms related to steam
Support Dutch and French
Bug fixes and enhancements