NFC Storage Tag
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
NFC Storage Tag App allows you to use Smart Tag ST1020 as a rewritable storage tag. NFC Storage Tag App is an application for creating a storage tag so that you can keep track of things you store. Once you create a list of items for Smart Tag and enter information on what you store, you can find things in the box by just touching Smart Tag with your Smartphone.
Creating a storage tag is simple - take a picture and enter each item through NFC Storage Tag App. After you create a list of the items, touch the Smart Tag with your smartphone. When finished, put Smart Tag on the box and store it.
[NFC Storage Tag App Users Guide]
[About Smart Tag ST1020]
* Android OS 2.3.3 or later
* NFC-enabled Smartphone
* marblePORT (Smart Tag communication app) can be installed for free by downloading from Google Play.
* Smart Tag ST1020 (product of AIOI Systems Co. Ltd.)
NFC Storage Tag App functions:
* Create : Create a Storage Tag
* View : View the contents of Storage
* Delete : Delete Storage Data from Smart Tag and your Android phone (SD card).
* Category :Register and Remove category. 10 categories are already pre registered.
* Background color :Change back ground color. Default color is pink.
Tags: nfc storage, nfc tag storage, aioi smart storage, nfc storage system, storing html in nfc, nfcstorage.info, nfc storage tag, piles of boxes, smart tag aioi, nfc tags for boxes.