10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By The Bible & Journal App
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
After you’ve watched, read or listened to the content, be sure to share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook Share: You can share a Program, Video, Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Twitter Share: You can share a Program, Video, Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Email Share: You can share a Program, Video, Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Multiple Journals: You can have as many journals as you like. This allows for easy content management for you.
* Pursue Journal share features on facebook, twitter and email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your NOLA Church app.
For more information about NOLA Church, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.PursueGod.com
The NOLA Church app was created by “Bible and Journal App LLC”
Added multiple Bible translations.
Added Proclaim signals integration.
Minor Bug Fixes.