Om Namah Shivay
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
It is also called Panchakshara, the "five-syllable" mantra (viz., excluding the Aum). It is part of the Shri Rudram Chamakam, a Hindu prayer taken from the Black Yajurveda, and thus predates the use of Shiva as a proper name, in the original context being an address to Rudra (the later Shiva), where śiva retains its original meaning as an adjective meaning "auspicious, benign, friendly", a euphemistic epithet of Rudra.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics with zoom-in and zoom-out functionality for better readability
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Set the Mantra as an Everyday Alarm
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- You can share the Mantra with your Family and Friends
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
Like us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Attitude-Labs-Devotional-Apps/493551660671729
Tags: aum namah shivaya lyrics, aum namah shivaya mantra lyrics, om namah shivaya logo, ॐ नमः शिवाय 108 times online, om namah shivaya mantra, om namah shivaya, free ringtones aum namah shivaay, om namah shivay without background music, om namah shivaya mantra lyrics, copy of om namah shivaya lyrics.
1. Now mantra can be set as daily alarm.
2. Zoom out / Zoom in for devnagari script.
3. Loaded images in tiles to resolve memory issue.
4. Memory leak problem addressed.
5. Font changes
6. Increased readability.
7. Hang problem addressed