OpenTable Restaurant Bookings
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Restaurant reservations in the UK
Search, browse, and reserve at zillions of UK restaurants with the OpenTable Restaurant Bookings app. Sort by categories, pricing, offers, and availability. Instantly book your table with a tap, and even include special requests if you like. Earn points for each booking you make through the app, which function much like airline miles.Developer's original description available here
In addition to the 700+ million diners we’ve seated at 32,000+ restaurants worldwide, others love OpenTable as well:
• World's Greatest Apps - BusinessInsider.com, 2014
• Best restaurant booking apps - Telegraph.co.uk, 2015
• #1 Best Restaurant app for iPhone & Android - Heavy.com, 2014
• BOOK SIMPLY, INSTANTLY, and FREE at thousands of restaurants
• DISCOVER & RESEARCH restaurant reviews, photos, menus, and more
• SEARCH WITH EASE by preference: party size, date, time, cuisine, price, or distance
• GET SPECIAL OFFERS from restaurants
• GET REWARDED with points when you dine out and save on future meals
• MANAGE BOOKINGS on the go —it’s easy to change, cancel, and re-book
• COORDINATE PLANS with friends by sending OpenTable invitations and adding bookings to calendars
Like it? Love it? Need help or have suggestions? Let us know. Visit support.opentable.co.uk
· Review restaurants directly from the OpenTable app. Visit your profile, look at past reservations, and write a review today
· New permissions: READ_PHONE_STATE, so your phone number can be auto populated in fields, CAMERA, so credit cards can be scanned to store for payments, VIBRATE, so you can get tactile feedback, and WAKE_Lock, so you can receive notifications about upcoming reservations (opt out of notifications available in settings)
Great app nice and user friendly and helpful to browse through the day of available restaurants on the go!
Why do you need all of those intrusive permission requests. Banished.
The updated visuals are nice, but the UI is still not in line with the modern Material Design guidelines. Your rebranding effort would be a good time to start.
Great app however should be working towards a Material Design not an old one, would help with your rebranding!!
There's no real way to leave reviews in app.
Great app, brilliant info.