• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
Tags: paprika recipes manager log in, paprika recipe manager, recipe manager, paprika recipe manager with barcodeapktop, can you manually copy a recipe to paprika app from the kindle fire version, paprika recipe manager use on pc, paprica recipe manager fixes for cook.
What's New in 1.2.3:
- Fixed some very bizarre crashing.
What's New in 1.2.2:
- Fixed problems logging into Paprika Cloud Sync.
- Fixed problems with syncing recipe photos.