• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
Tags: paprika recipe manager use on pc, paprica recipe manager fixes for cook, paprika recipes manager log in, paprika recipe manager, recipe manager, paprika recipe manager with barcodeapktop, can you manually copy a recipe to paprika app from the kindle fire version.
What's New in 1.2.3:
- Fixed some very bizarre crashing.
What's New in 1.2.2:
- Fixed problems logging into Paprika Cloud Sync.
- Fixed problems with syncing recipe photos.