Planetary Times [Astrology]
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Active ruling planet is displayed in the status bar.
* Remaining time for current planet hour is displayed.
* Daily times are shown for any selected date. When selecting a date, ignore the date change after 23:59 (before next day's sunrise). If you do not select a date, this is done automatically for the time and date you are in.
* Alert capability configurable for any planetary hour.
* IMPORTANT: a) For this software to work, either make sure you have Location Services enabled or use a pre-defined fake/mock location. b) Battery savers, memory boosters, task managers and cleanup stuff might interfere with this application. c) After some time, Android system may kill the service on its own. Restart device at least once a day to prevent status bar bugs.
* Assuming you are connected to a GSM operator, Planetary Times doesn't require internet connection or GPS to work. However, if you connect to the internet and run program once from your current location, the altitude data for your location will be retrieved and planetary hours will be much more accurate. So make sure you do that on location change.
* As long as you are not in flight mode, your location data is periodically updated. If you have an active internet connection, altitude data is updated as well.
* Planetary Times uses minimal system resources.
- Enable automatic updates.
- Report any bugs you face with.
- Rate and share application if you like it.
- Feel free to leave constructive comments.
- All apps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=thereisonlywe