Download the Quidco app today and unlock a more rewarding cashback experience on the High Street.
You could earn hundreds of pounds every year when you use Quidco to shop in-store and online at over 3,500 top retailers. We’ve brands you know and rewards you’ll love.
THE UK’S NUMBER ONE CASHBACK WEBSITE
Quick, free and easy to use, Quidco already helps over 3.5 million Brits get the value they deserve on every purchase thanks to lucrative cashback rewards and money saving voucher codes and offers.
We’re not just a smart way to shop; we’re the best way to shop.
• View nearby in-store cashback deals
• Activate exclusive and increased In-store cashback rates on the High Street
• Redeem voucher codes and offers using your phone
• Earn online cashback at over 4,000 retailers
• Review your Quidco account activity on the move
RECENT COVERAGE FOR QUIDCO
-The Times (January 2013) - "Boost your income by earning cashback on almost everything you buy online. You can get anything up to 30 per cent cashback across a wide range of High Street brands, insurers, hotel and travel websites."
-Also featured by the BBC, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Independent, Metro, The Sun, Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, The Financial Times, ITV, The Observer and many more.
QUIDCO ACCOLADES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
- Voted the UK’s number one cashback website in both 2012 and 2013 at the Consumer Moneyfacts awards.
- Regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Quidco adheres to the National Standard for Customer Service.
The Quidco app uses standard Android and Google permissions that are defined by the Android platform and Google respectively. The permissions the Quidco Android app asks to use are:
Get Accounts – Used to auto-populate forms on sign in, excluding sensitive information such as passwords.
Use Credentials and Check License – Used in combination with SSL, Google Play’s Authentication service ensures your account and In-store information is transferred securely between the app and Quidco’s servers.
Sync – Ensures app content is up-to-date when connected to Wi-Fi so that it’s ready for use on the High Street.
Read GServices - Needed to access the new Google maps API.
Read / Write External Storage - Used to temporarily cache downloaded images for a smoother user experience. The cache is removed on uninstall.