5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* **NEW** queue, purchase and download patterns
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Tags: ravulous, is purchasing from ravelry safe, ravulous, how to pattern from library, is ravulous or.
Photo upload is now handled by Ravulous - no need to install Ravelry Photo Uploader!
Many improvements to photo upload:
- fix for bug where copyright message was sometimes missing
- notifications with progress bars
- (jellybean+) in poor network conditions, uploads retryable from notification
- (jellybean+) photo shown in the notification
- in v2.1.3: more photo upload bug fixes & improvements
Also, for Hot Right Now Widget users: you can now add to queue from the pattern screen.