5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* **NEW** purchase and download patterns
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns from your phone's camera or gallery! (Requires Ravelry Photo Uploader, a separate free app available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.ravulo.photouploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Tags: ravulous, ravulous app, is purchasing from ravelry safe, ravulous, how to pattern from library, is ravulous or.
- Lots of fun new stuff on the pattern screen!
- buy patterns through the ravelry website
- download patterns straight away that you have already purchased, or are free
- see pattern price and ratings
- Fixed bug where you couldn't save project notes with a * in them
- Fixed crash bug on some devices (S3, note 2) on the pattern info screen
- KitKat support
- Some tweaks to stash list page for tablets