Recipe Box 2.0 (Tablet)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Full sized breathtaking juicy images for thousands of recipes displayed like only a high resolution tablet can. It might just be the last cookbook you'll ever not have to buy!
Cook Mode: use your tablet in the kitchen with a handy cooking mode
All the juicy photos including step-by-step recipes with photos, complete with nutrition facts.
View Top 10 and Top 25 recipes, updated constantly.
You aren't limited to our limited selection of over 50,000 recipes, you can add your own too!
Search for recipes by ingredients on hand, title, collection and more.
Share recipes via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Take photos using your built-in camera and add them to recipes you've made.
This app is developed by RecipeLand.com and is a companion extension to the full web site. Discover our website and share it with your friends. When you're at the desktop you can add your own recipes and they will sync with the app.
UPCOMING PLANNED FEATURES
* sorting and drill-down searching, perfect for large recipe boxes
* submit and read recipes reviews
* integration into Google+ history (once Google gets around to releasing it)
* Integration into your Facebook timeline, track recipes you want to make directly from your activities page.
*Storage (SD Card) - to save bandwidth by caching juicy recipe photos locally on your SD card
*System tools (write sync settings) - to allow syncing of your recipe box with cloud services
*Hardware (camera) - to allow photos of recipes to be taken and uploaded
*Network (Internet) - to allow access to thousands of recipes and sync your recipe box
*Your Accounts (act as an authenticator) - integrate with the native Android accounts manager, increased security
Tags: tablet for ing recipes, recipe box 20 (tablet) apk, what kind of tablet is best for ing recipes, recipe for tablet, tablets to put recipes in.
* error when saving recipe from table to recipe box fixed
* FC when listing recipes by category fixed
* nutrition facts now functional
* add your own recipes, recipe editor now available
* support for smaller tablets (5 inches and bigger)
* upload recipe photos directly from your device
* grid view of recipes in landscape mode
* sync your recipe box to the cloud
v2.0 - initial beta release optimized for tablets - please send bug reports