Redfin Real Estate
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Nearby houses by using GPS
- Huge database
- Pictures, detailed info, agents' reviews
- There aren't sorting options
- Viewing on map could be improved (street view)
Redfin Real Estate is the "on-the-go" version of Real Estate agents
It provides some of the info available in the web version. You can see photos of Real Estate houses, access to full details, property history, agents' reviews and much more. By using the GPS it shows you nearby homes and open houses in order to boost your search.
However, you will have to create an account in Real Estate before using the app. It's needed to synchronize all the info you get about homes on your way, to the web. This way you won't miss a detail about the houses you've seen. Thus, it will help you to choose the perfect house, the one that match with you.
The layout is inspired in the web version. The interface is user-friendly, so you to get the hang of it quite fast: it's intuitive. The only flaw we've noticed is that sometimes it takes too long to show the images. What's more, there are some points that could be improved: sorting or viewing on map and streetview.
Redfin Real Estate has been developed by Redfin, a Real Estate agent provider, who's trying to enhance its users experience by launching an Android version.
Despite of that, Redfin Real Estate is one of the best apps on this issue regarding database size, detailed info, updates, user-friendly interface. A powerful tool to make the right choice. Recommendable.
“Best real estate app & I’ve tried them all!”
“Must have for any homebuyer.”
• Accurate: Get the most complete and accurate home data with homes updated every 15-30 minutes.
• 20% More: Access 20% more agent-listed homes for sale than other real estate apps, and get notifications as soon as a new home hits the market.
• Open Houses: See every open house near you and plan your weekend with the Open House Schedule.
• Competitive: Get an edge and see which homes will sell fast. Can’t wait for the open house? Schedule a home tour with a Redfin Agent with the touch of a button.
• Share: Easily share your favorite homes by text message, email, and social media.
• Secret Insights: Read insights from Redfin Agents after they tour homes.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• On the Go: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the metro areas of Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Boulder, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fresno, Hampton Roads, Houston, Hudson Valley, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, New Jersey, New York City, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh-Durham, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, and West Palm Beach.
We've fixed bugs and improved performance. If you enjoy using the Redfin app, please share the love by leaving a review on Google Play and following @Redfin on Twitter.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Images nt showing...
Just love it!
Redfin always keeps me informed about new listings.It gives very detailed information about the listing including the yearly taxes.Redfin is also the most accurate reality site I have used,way better than zillow