Real Estate App: Search Homes
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Nearby houses by using GPS
- Huge database
- Pictures, detailed info, agents' reviews
- There aren't sorting options
- Viewing on map could be improved (street view)
Redfin Real Estate is the "on-the-go" version of Real Estate agents
It provides some of the info available in the web version. You can see photos of Real Estate houses, access to full details, property history, agents' reviews and much more. By using the GPS it shows you nearby homes and open houses in order to boost your search.
However, you will have to create an account in Real Estate before using the app. It's needed to synchronize all the info you get about homes on your way, to the web. This way you won't miss a detail about the houses you've seen. Thus, it will help you to choose the perfect house, the one that match with you.
The layout is inspired in the web version. The interface is user-friendly, so you to get the hang of it quite fast: it's intuitive. The only flaw we've noticed is that sometimes it takes too long to show the images. What's more, there are some points that could be improved: sorting or viewing on map and streetview.
Redfin Real Estate has been developed by Redfin, a Real Estate agent provider, who's trying to enhance its users experience by launching an Android version.
Despite of that, Redfin Real Estate is one of the best apps on this issue regarding database size, detailed info, updates, user-friendly interface. A powerful tool to make the right choice. Recommendable.
★★★★★ “Best home finding app out there and now it’s optimized for tablets!”
★★★★★ “Redfin always keeps me informed about new listings.”
★★★★★ “Only app I use for home searching and buying.”
Some of Our Best Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes, plus foreclosures, short sales, and for-sale-by-owner (FSBO) homes.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: See every nearby open house and get directions.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free tours of your favorite homes with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search On All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the metro areas of Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fresno, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles, Madison, Manchester, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Richmond, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, and Westchester.
We've cleaned that mystery stain in the living room (seriously, what WAS that?), fixed bugs, and improved performance. If you enjoy using the Redfin app, please share the love by leaving a review on Google Play and following @Redfin on Twitter.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
This app was good until a major update was implemented last month. Many of the listings are routinely missing pictures. I have to go to other sites to see those pictures, which basically defeats the purpose of having a real estate app! That's not all. The filters behave eratically and often fail to follow the saved search criteria. I keep getting alerts from states outside of my own. I have contac
More features than the website! I love that you can search a neighborhood just be being in the neighborhood with the map feature!
This realty tool rocks!$!
This latest update isn't the best. I want to go back to prior version.
The app was redesigned. The new interface is clunky. Can't remove houses from my tour list (it won't save changes). Swiping through images is unresponsive. Frequently crashes. Plus a weird bug where you view the map for a home and hit back to see blank listing pages. Overall worse experience.