Redfin Real Estate
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Nearby houses by using GPS
- Huge database
- Pictures, detailed info, agents' reviews
- There aren't sorting options
- Viewing on map could be improved (street view)
Redfin Real Estate is the "on-the-go" version of Real Estate agents
It provides some of the info available in the web version. You can see photos of Real Estate houses, access to full details, property history, agents' reviews and much more. By using the GPS it shows you nearby homes and open houses in order to boost your search.
However, you will have to create an account in Real Estate before using the app. It's needed to synchronize all the info you get about homes on your way, to the web. This way you won't miss a detail about the houses you've seen. Thus, it will help you to choose the perfect house, the one that match with you.
The layout is inspired in the web version. The interface is user-friendly, so you to get the hang of it quite fast: it's intuitive. The only flaw we've noticed is that sometimes it takes too long to show the images. What's more, there are some points that could be improved: sorting or viewing on map and streetview.
Redfin Real Estate has been developed by Redfin, a Real Estate agent provider, who's trying to enhance its users experience by launching an Android version.
Despite of that, Redfin Real Estate is one of the best apps on this issue regarding database size, detailed info, updates, user-friendly interface. A powerful tool to make the right choice. Recommendable.
See every new home for sale, just minutes after it's listed, with the Redfin Real Estate App. Get access to the same information real estate agents use for a faster, smarter home search on the go.
• Never Miss a Home for Sale: Search 20% more homes for sale with the most accurate data, get Instant Updates on price changes, and view nearby open houses.
• Get the Inside Scoop From Redfin Agents: Get exclusive tour & offer insights from Redfin Agents that you can't get anywhere else, period.
• Easier at Every Step: Stay in sync with your Redfin account and access your favorite homes, notes, and photos from anywhere.
Important Note: Only available in the metro areas of Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Orange County, Portland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Providence, Raleigh, Sacramento & Tahoe, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle & Western Washington, Twin Cities, Washington DC & Baltimore, and Westchester, Long Island & the Bronx.
• Google+ Sign-On: Lose the extra password, and login to Redfin using a new "Sign in with Google" button
• Stability and crash fixes, because we care!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
We are looking for a home in the zone of our child's school. I cannot express how much I love *only* receiving information on houses in that very specific area.
It was the most useful in helping my family find our beautiful home.
Nice intuitive interface. Easy to navigate. MLS listings are available instantly. Can create favorites list. Would like to see a few more stats such as number of people that viewed it etc as on the red fin site. Great app overall!
Easy to use, we'll layed out. Only gripe is that some houses aren't showing on Redfin as soon as some of the other sites. Excellent job, would highly recommend.
This app was invaluable throughout the process of buying and selling our homes. A must have for anyone who wants real-time info on home prices and activity.