Reiki Meditations Self-Healing
by: Sounds True Inc • 0
When Reiki founder Mikao Usui was asked if his groundbreaking practice could be used for self-healing, he said: “If you can’t heal yourself, how can you heal others?” Now, acclaimed author Bronwen Stiene brings you nine essential Reiki techniques focusing on your own well-being, growth, and empowerment, with the Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing app. Join this expert teacher you for a series of energizing guided practices from the Japanese tradition, including:
- Meditations for balancing the “three diamonds”—the energies of the earth, the heavens, and your own heart
- The Hatsurei Hô practice for building the flow of the vital life force of ki through the body’s energetic channels
- Focused meditations for each of Reiki’s fundamental elements—the precepts, hand postures, mantras and symbols, and the blessed energy of Reiju
Though we often think of the system of Reiki as a healing art for others, Bronwen Stiene teaches that it is even more than that—the system of Reiki is a practice for living. Applying the healing energy of Reiki to yourself helps you live from a place of wholeness, where your thoughts, actions, and spirit all arise from a harmonious balance. With the Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing app, you have a potent tool for unlocking the full power of Reiki as a transformative force in your own life.
The Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing app features:
- Nine essential Reiki techniques focusing on your own well-being, growth, and empowerment (2 hours, 17 minutes of audio)
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Bronwen Stiene founded Australia's International House of Reiki with her husband Frans Stiene, and teaches the system of Reiki in Asia, North America, and Europe. A student of the Japanese lineage of Usui Reiki Ryoho, she is coauthor of four books, including The Reiki Sourcebook and The Japanese Art of Reiki.