1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By bigo
1. Have a hot shower. The hot water relaxes your muscles, and the break from more stressful activities helps too.
2. Play relaxing music. Experiment to see which music relaxes you the most effectively. Then keep your favorite relaxation CD at the office, or wherever you'll need it most.
3. Go somewhere else. This really helps if the things stressing you out are in the room or associated with it. Why not get out for a little while?
4. Have a cup of chamomile tea. Chamomile seems to have a calming effect on the nerves, and hot drinks in general can help you relax.
5. Watch your mind. If you can spot the stressors lurking just below the surface (hunger, worry, a phone call you need to make), you can resolve them and feel more relaxed.
6. Have a laugh. Of course, you know from experience that this helps you relax, right? Find the guy that knows all the best jokes, or just find something funny in front of you.
7. Breath deep through your nose. Just close your eyes and pay attention only to your breathing while doing this. Five slow deep breaths is like a mini-meditation.
8. Take a walk. Walking is one of the best relaxation techniques if you have at least ten minutes to spare. Find a pretty place to walk while you're at it.
9. Give someone a hug. As long as it's from somebody you don't mind hugging, this really can be very relaxing.
10. Interrupt your routine. Stop to talk to that guy sleeping on the bench, or eat lunch on the roof. Anything that breaks you out of your habitual patterns can relieve stress.
Over time you can change yourself, and be naturally more relaxed. Of course, if the thought of the work involved in this just stresses you more, you might want to take it slow. In the meantime, the relaxation techniques above really aren't difficult, so why not try a few, and learn today how to relax fast.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on relaxation now.
Tags: relaxation guide, audio guide calming relax apps surface.