Get the essential routine and one-off reminders application.
- Quick voice-to-text via choices (so it doesn't insert the wrong text)
- Speak multiple times to insert more text (automatically inserted after the currently clicked word, with space)
- Any keyboard input
- Quick and easy reminder time setting
- Any number of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or one-off reminders
- Auto-updating home screen widget shows next/missed reminder
- Full reminder screen with sound and optional vibration. Shows all simultaneous reminders on the same page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching the reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up reminders in order of time, earliest first, with "Acknowledge now" buttons for reminders that have been missed (at the top), a "Cancel next" option for routine reminders when its next reminder time is nearing (via long press), and an "Add new reminder" button. Edit/delete reminder by long press. Settings available via menu/options button.
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
Tags: why reminders wont work when screen is off , reminders , reminder apps that shows on home screen , that shows reminders on home screen , monthly reminder phone , reminder vibrate , routine reminders , setting monthly reminders phone , routine reminder