Saga — Automatic Lifelogging
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Saga can help automate tasks through its integration with IFTTT. With Saga + IFTTT, you can automatically:
* Turn off the lights at home when you're at work
* Text your friends when you've arrived at the bar
* Keep a list of all of the restaurants you've visited on vacation
* Silence your ringer when you're at a library
* Remind you to get gas when you're near a gas station
HOW DOES SAGA WORK?
Saga uses the sensors on your Android device to create a personal journal known as a "lifelog". The lifelog Saga builds for you provides a rich summary of the places you've gone, how long you've been there, and the things you've done at each location. You can enrich your lifelog with photos, personalized notes, videos, and data from your other favorite services (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Runkeeper, Withings, Fitbit, or TripIt).
WILL SAGA KILL MY BATTERY?
No. Unlike other location tracking apps, Saga will not drain your battery. Typical users are getting about 24 hours of battery life while running Saga. If you think that your battery life is being compromised by running Saga, contact us at email@example.com. We want to hear from you!
We take your privacy very seriously.
Saga will never ever sell, rent, or give away the personal data we collect on your behalf. Really. We use the data we collect to make sure that your lifelog is as accurate as it can be -- and that your battery lasts as long as possible. That's it.
If you choose to permanently delete your data from the app, we'll delete your data from every place we've stored it. You will always have the option to decide what information you want to share with others if we introduce new data sharing options.
EXPLORE THE ART AND SCIENCE OF YOU.
You'll get more out of Saga the longer you use it. Over time, Saga will surface trends data and visuals infographs to help you learn more yourself. With Saga, you can:
* Track your time in transit, at work, and everywhere you go
* Understand your how you spend your time and where you go with personal lifelog analytics
* Optimize your life by having a better understanding of how you spend your time
FROM THE PRESS
VentureBeat: "‘Lifelogging’ app Saga lets you share every single moment of your life" by Rebecca Grant
GigaOm: "It’s not a fitness tracker, it’s a moral compass" by Derrick Harris
TUAW: "I was initially worried that this would be a huge draw on my iPhone battery, but in reality I barely noticed an impact." by Steven Sande
Tags: saga lifelogger.
- Improvements to design, including Android 5.0 changes
- Fix for duplication of lifelog data
- Crash fixes