by: Second Glass Apps • 27
Second Glass makes it easy to remember every wine you try. You can easily track your favorites, check what your friends are drinking, find new wines and learn more about them.
Second Glass App lets you:
- Remember every wine you try at the push of a button
- Keep a list of the wines you like with you at all times
- See the most popular wines at an event, updated in real-time
- Connect with Facebook and check out what and where your friends are drinking and recommending
Second Glass works with wine events and tasting rooms to pre-load all the wine information, including the name of the wine, the region it comes from, the grapes used, price and even a picture of the bottle. All you need to do is find the wine based on the booth or region, and mark whether you “like it”, “love it”, or just think it’s “meh.”
Every wine you mark is saved in the “My Wines” section of the app. Use your same login on SecondGlass.com and you can see who else likes the wine, read more reviews and even order the wine directly from the winery (when available).
We set up this app for all Second Glass events, like Wine Riot and our Crash Courses in LA, Boston, New York, Chicago, Washington DC and San Francisco. We also work with major wine events across the country to make sure everyone can remember everything they’re drinking. If you have a wine event that wants to use this app or you’re attending one and wish they did, let us know!
We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve on this technology and make the best product we possibly can. Email us and tell us what you think at email@example.com.
* In order for the app to work, we need to work with the wine event or tasting room in advance to load the wines.
For news and updates:
Website - secondglass.com
Twitter - @SecondGlass