Shopping necessary for us now
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Yamaguche
I suppose this targets are groceries (foods and daily necessaries) chiefly.
- The shopping list is made by an easy operation that chooses items to be bought from the catalog.
- Checking what bought on the shopping list
- Stock control of regular stock
- Freely editing the catalog (The category can be edited, too)
- Auto saving
- [Upgrade!] Input each item's memo (price, place, expiration date, arbitrary memo, one-time memo erased when the shopping ends)
- [Upgrade!] Sorting lists by the attributes (The tabs of the categories, too)
- [New!] App Widget (Numbers of items that you bought and are scheduled to buy, The short cut buttons to lunch Shopping List Screen and Catalog Edit Screen)
- [New!] Backup/Restore (CSV file format)
- [New!] Group displaying in shopping list (category and place)
- A banner advertising (Because of this, the network access is generated)
- Online help (Sorry. Not updated yet)
- Paid application (No advertising)
- Expired Item Screen
- Edit Place Screen
- Grouping items (For example, reflecting a group of recipe ingredients in the shopping list collectively)
- A Stylish Looking
- Performance improving
Tags: shopping app expiration date, shopping is necessary, why shopping is necessary, necessary, why shopping is necessary for us, input button, why is a shopping list neccessary, necessary application, shopping necessary, why shopping is necessary?.
Mar. 11. 2011: Changing the default position of the place "Nothing" to the tail, Adjustment of layout.
Feb. 28. 2011: App Widget, Backup/Restore, Group displaying, and so on.
Jan. 18. 2011: Bug Fixed. The order of the categories is not reflected in the Catalog Edit Screen.
Jan. 14. 2011: Bug Fixed. Crashing when the voice input button in the memo input dialog is pushed.
Jan. 13. 2011: Addition of Inputing Memo Function and Sorting Function.