'SnapDish' processes your dish photo to make it look better. Convenient to use for interacting with those who like to cook and share recipes.
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,850,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Tags: apps for photographing food snapdish , camera dishes , angelo genella