5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Makes everything easier
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Starbucks Coffee Company
Make your purchases quicker by using the Starbucks card
STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY is the official app for the popular coffee place.
With this application, you will be able to order and pay your drinks easily by using just your Android device. Earn rewards by frequently using the Starbucks card and check your balance to keep track of your spendings.
Locate your closest Starbucks and enjoy the worthy experience.
STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY is the developer of the Starbucks app, perfect for those usual customers. Only available for US, UK and Canada.
And you’ll get a free drink at participating stores (some restrictions apply) when you join My Starbucks Rewards® and sign up for email rewards.
App features when you’re a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Pay: Use your Android™ phone to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards® program.
App features when you’re not a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
Known Technical Limitations
• This application supports US, UK & Canada Starbucks Cards only, including Gold cards
• Starbucks® Store Credit Cards or Duetto Cards are not supported
• Starbucks® app for Android™ supports your personal Starbucks Cards. Cards may only be loaded onto one device at a time. If you wish to reload a friend or family member’s Starbucks Card, please visit Starbucks.com/card.
For more information, please visit http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/
Now supported for Android L and QHD devices. Update also offers overall performance and stability improvements.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Please allow us to screenshot our cards again. The app keeps blocking me from doing so.
How can a company your size screw up an app this bad
Like everyone else.
This app used to be my go-to place to check my balance and stars. But somehow after the latest update, the app doesn't even open anymore (all I see is "unfortunately Starbucks has stopped." when I try to open it.)
The app requires a US address when signing up. Then, when I tried reloading my balance, it charged me in USD. Had to go to the website to put in a Canadian address, but the app still shows USD/US address. Thats quite annoying for something which is supposed to make getting my coffee easier.
I'm alerted to the fact Starbucks has stopped when I'm not (intending to or aware that I'm) running it. it would be very nice to have an app that is available to me when I want it, not gumming up my mobile device and tying up limited resources when I don't.
Thought the update would help but I keep encountering issues since the update. Hopefully future updates will fix this issue. Moto X.