Sviper Virtual Phone BETA
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Aroha
Simply put, Sviper gives you two phones in one. You get a fully functioning virtual Android smartphone that lives in the cloud with its own phone number. By opening the Sviper app you can instantly connect to it from any device, anywhere, anytime.
- Have a second phone number for calls and texts at discounted rates. No contracts required!
- Access all the sensors on your main phone like camera and GPS so you can still use all your favorite apps (still under development)
- Connect to your virtual Android from any another Android, iPhone, PC, Mac, friend's phone, internet cafe.. wherever!
- Use it to separate work and play
- Keep those "secret" chats, texts and photos away from prying eyes that may sometimes look through your main phone.
- Or just simply run Android apps on an iPhone, Blackberry or Windows phone! (Currently Android only)
Limited Beta Test Conditions:
- If you want calls/SMS you need to do a small in-app purchase
- Accounts are valid for 30 days
- We may sometimes need to take the system offline for upgrades and maintenance
- Not all features are implemented and you will find some bugs so please do let us know your feedback!
- When making calls and sending SMS please include + and the country code, e.g. +1 for USA
Sviper is also a new and alternative solution to BYOD (bring your own device). This virtual Android smartphone resides in the cloud and you can connect from your personal iPhone or Android device wherever you are. It comes with standard telephone functions like its own phone number for calls and SMS. There is also support for Android enterprise apps. With a totally secure division between private and business, companies have much more fine-grained control over apps, data, monitoring and security.
Enterprise features and benefits include:
- A phone number for business calls and SMS
- The ability to run any Android app including enterprise apps
- Total separation between the employee's personal phone and the company Sviper
- Low cost as no physical devices need to be provisioned and no carrier contracts are involved
- Line reporting and voice / data monitoring features
- Remote wipe and block
Fixed unstable connection issues.
Extended 6 hour limit to 30 days.