by: Sounds True Inc • 0
With the Tapping In app, world-renowned EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) expert Dr. Laurel Parnell guides you through a series of easy-to-learn exercises to access your "latent positive resources"— the neurological foundation for your internal resilience and sense of safety.
Resource Tapping is a clinically-recognized, EMDR-based therapy for activating your inner strength and resiliency through bilateral stimulation of the brain. With step-by-step instruction, Dr. Parnell teaches you this groundbreaking system for tapping both sides of the body to release emotional and physical distress, aid in healing, and calm the body on a deep physiological level. With Dr. Parnell's soothing, personal mentoring, learn how to use tapping to:
- Relieve anxiety, insomnia, and creative blocks
- Build resilience in the face of stressful situations
- Unlock and amplify joy, gratitude, wisdom, compassion, and freedom
- Provide emotional "Trauma First Aid" in emergency situations
EMDR is a potent, proven tool for trauma recovery. Resource Tapping focuses on the other side of the coin: preventive self-care. With the Tapping In app, you now have a practical strategy to strengthen and nourish your inner resilience, easily access your positive resources, and remain in your natural state of wholeness.
The Tapping In app features:
- Step-by-step guidance for activating your healing resources through bilateral stimulation: reduce anxiety, sleep better, and overcome trauma (2 hours, 35 minutes of audio)
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Laurel Parnell, PhD, is one of the world's leading experts on EMDR. A clinical psychologist, she has trained thousands in EMDR in her international workshops. Dr. Parnell is the author of Transforming Trauma: EMDR; EMDR in the Treatment of Adults Abused as Children; and A Therapist's Guide to EMDR.