Some of the improvements include:
• ‘New’ and ‘Updated’ indicators alerting you when Collections are new or have been updated with new recipes
• Long press on recipe list items for additional options
• More accurate search results based on the keywords and categories selected
• Fixed stability and performance issues with the Collections gallery
• More consistent back button behavior
• Ability to view recipes before voting on Recipe Showdown
Taste of Home's recipe app brings you thousands of delicious recipes featuring the season's freshest flavors right to your phone from the #1 food & entertaining magazine in the world.
Each season we will bring you new recipe collections, filled with Taste of Home's best recipes for fresh fruits and veggies, plus recipes perfect for holiday parties and potlucks. With a photo and easy-to-follow directions for each recipe, it's simple to find the perfect recipes for family dinners or special occasions!
The Taste of Home app allows you to browse for recipes by course, cooking style, cuisine, ingredients or holidays; save your favorite recipes to find again easily; and share your favorites with friends through your phone’s native sharing applications.
You'll also find these fun features:
What's in Season? Find which locally-grown ingredients are available in your state this season—just choose your location, browse the ingredients, and find hundreds of recipes!
Holiday favorites! Need frightfully fun snacks for a Halloween party? Searching for the best grilling recipes for your summer gathering? Looking for easy Christmas cookie recipes to make with your kids? Find Taste of Home’s best recipes in the holiday recipe collections.
Recipe Showdown! We're matching up two of the season's best recipes in weekly showdowns—you get to vote for your favorite.
Visit us at www.tasteofhome.com/recipes for more great recipes, seasonal favorites and holiday entertaining ideas!
Tags: flavors app, holiday recipes embeddable widget, taste of home.
- Version 4.0.0 is a completely rewritten version to increase stability, improve performance, enrich its usability, and support more devices.