1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
Tags: free dowanload telstraone, telstraone mobile price, telstraone news, racing network official by telstra corporation limited view more by this developer, does telstra charge for weather app widget, telstra one unmetered sites, how to add telstra one finance widget, can i change the weather to my town on my telstra, telstraone weather change location, telstra free ringtone apps.
• Yellow Pages local search tab
• Updated media widgets
• Improved stability and resource efficiency