This app has everything you need to aid you in your path of recovery.
The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
- First 164 pages
- First Addition Stories
- Original Forewords and Appendix
- 12 Steps text
- 12 Traditions text
- Enter your sobriety date and the app saves and displays the number of hours, days, weeks, months, and years you have been sober.
- Create and save your gratitude list so you can always remind yourself of what you are thankful for in your sobriety. Add and remove gratitudes at any time.
- Your app will receive daily messages to give you inspiration in your journey.
AA Speaker Tapes
- This app gives you access to hundreds of AA speaker podcasts you can download and listen to anytime.
AA Discussion Forums
- This app gives you quick access to great AA discussion forums.
- This app gives you quick access to an online meeting locator so you can find a meeting wherever you are.
Tags: aa, the aa, sobriety calculator, what is the best alcoholics anonymous app?, aa apps, clean time, alcoholics anonymous apps, clean time calculator, 12 steps to sobriety, free 12 steps and 12 traditions.