The Dim Sum Bible
by: 138App.com • 2
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
Dim sum (點心) is a Cantonese term for a type of Chinese dish that involves small individual portions of food, usually served in a small steamer basket or on a small plate. Going for dim sum is usually known in Cantonese as going to "drink tea" (yum cha, 飲茶).
The Dim Sum Bible is an application containing detailed information of over 80 different types of Dim Sum. It is an excellent app for people who enjoy Chinese Food, or travelers who visit China/Hong Kong/Taiwan frequently. For each type of Dim Sum, the following information is included for easier reference:
- High Quality Photo
- English Name
- Traditional Chinese Name
- Simplified Chinese Name
- Cantonese Pin Yin (pronunciation)
The application is optimized for Android 1.6+ devices.
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
- All Category View to preview all items in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list items of the same category
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected items for easier reference
- Cross-referencing LINKS to other items
- A dim sum name SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing Android applications. Check out our other Apps on Android market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box