The Field - Lynne McTaggart
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- Why the science of the Field is already revolutionizing healthcare, energy technology, and our understanding of spirit and consciousness
- The Zero Point Field—evidence that an all-encompassing quantum energy field resonates with everything—including ourselves
- Where science meets spirit—startling new findings about the most profound human mysteries, from spiritual healing to the collective unconscious
- Evidence that "paranormal" human potential is present in each one of us
- The power of individual and collective intention to create—and heal—ourselves and our world
With a challenging new vision of the future—and insights into how this science can immediately affect your own life—Lynne McTaggart takes you on a unique journey as she unveils the mysteries, discoveries, and wonder of The Field.
The Field app features:
- The quest for the secret force of the universe: an original author adaptation of Lynne McTaggart’s bestselling book, abridged for audio (2 hours, 20 minutes of audio)
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Lynne McTaggart is an award-winning journalist and author of The Field and The Intention Experiment. As co-director of Conatus Ltd., she is founder and editor (with her publisher and husband Bryan Hubbard) of some of the leading health newsletters in the UK and US. Lynne is also the founder of Living The Field, a master class that applies the ideas from The Field to everyday life. She regularly holds international conferences and workshops about the science of spirituality and ways to incorporate The Zero Point Field and intention into your life. As a result of her Field work, she has created a global laboratory to test the power of group intention.