The Jupiter Advantage Pro
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
★Mobile Astrology on the next level. The Jupiter Advantage identifies fortunate cycles of time as mapped by orbiting planet movement through the Zodiac and shows you when your personal rhythms are also in alignment.
★Not your Sun sign horoscope and not just aspects to your natal chart, the sophisticated astro clock in “The Jupiter Advantage” calculates current planet positions for the longitude and latitude of the device location along with your birth date horoscope and determines favorable alignments based on centuries-old rules of horary astrology.
Events that unfold in alignment with good astro cycles show up as lucky coincidences. Planning activities in alignment with good astro cycles is like having the wind at your back.
• Enter your birth date and get the Zodiac sign the planet Jupiter was in when you were born. Jupiter grants expansion. When Jupiter is in a favorable position, at peak energy and strength, its influence is powerful and generous. Santa Claus represents the energy of Jupiter racing across the night sky, handing out gifts to the lucky.
• Descriptions for the meaning of Jupiter in each Zodiac sign: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
• Check the astro events screen and see how favorable current planet alignments are for you.
• Tap the astro clock ahead every 15 minutes and see the planet alignments change.
In the Pro Version:
• Change the date and check favorability of astro events for a different day.
• Advertising free
We hope you enjoy using "The Jupiter Advantage" and wish you "Lucky Jupiters." And, if you win something, share it.
Tags: discriminating pics.
New features in the full version include:
-More connections to personal birth planet signs.
-A delineations module describing the personal planet connections that are displayed on the astro clock.
-A new date change feature allowing the user to enter a different date up to five years ahead by tapping the current date/time displayed at the bottom of the astro clock screen.
-The ability to move the asto clock forward in time by tapping ahead or back at the bottom of the screen.