TheDayBefore (D-Day widget)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Easy and simple
+ By iBill Studio
D-Day allows you to keep track of how many days are left until an important date directly from your home screen.
This app needs to be installed as a widget in order to work; once you've done that make sure to include information such as name and date for the occasion. If you feel want, you can customize it by changing text color and size and the background as well.
The design is simple and could be improved: currently, there's only a small background with the letters, which isn't very aesthetic. That's the only thing I can add, as it works perfectly well as does exactly what it's supposed to do.
(D-Day)TheDayBefore was created by Sunjae,Lee, who has another similar application about keeping notes. Download it and be reminded of how many days are left until the holidays.
Automatically calculate anniversary and days so it makes you remember your special day easier.
[How to calculate]
D-Day : not including D-Day so it starts zero (D-Day, D+1...)
count days : including D-Day so it starts one (day 1, day 2)
monthly : monthly event
annually : annually event
[ Features ]
- Set many of D-Day widget on home screen
- Variable Size : It has 2 sizes of Widget 1x1, 2x1.
- Four ways of calculate days (D-Day/Count days/monthly/annually)
- Calculate anniversary automatically (until 5000 days)
- Notification on D-Day
- Various background color and text color
- Shadow(up/down) on text
- It might delay the result for upto 30 minutes, max.
The counter can be updated in real-time by simply touching it.
- It could not work if you install the app on SD Card. (do not use apps2sd)
Recently changed in this version:
* More calculate type (monthly, annually)
* Backup & Restore
Last activity on TheDayBefore (D-Day widget)
Lists with: TheDayBefore (D-Day widget)
Comments and ratings for TheDayBefore (D-Day widget)
This wiset is very good:) wow
An excellent app and very handy good work
Its a great apps.