Tip Split Calculator
by: Account Software Inc • 0
Calculate spilt tip in a quick. This free app Tip Split Calculator is based on scientific calculator here and calculate tip we should pay here.
Simple to calculate
Classify into total, exact and tip round statistics
In dollars unit
Get quick access to bill, tax and tip
Free for Android devices
Works with Android mobiles and tablets
1. Input bill and tax here to calculate tip.
2. Tip percentage and split must be input before calculating.
3. We can get results in three rounds, such as total round, exact round and tip round.
4. In this way we can know clearly each person should pay how much for the tip here.
This free app Tip Split Calculator is a simple tool in daily use. We may often go out for dinners with colleges or friends. This free app Tip Split Calculator can calculate tip for us to pay. Come to download this app now for free, you will love it.
Simple UI and easy to use
Black font and white bar to bring us an obvious visual effects
Quick and accurate
With a little capacity and time
1. WE MAY ALLOWS OUR ADS PARTNER TO ADD ICON ADS OR NOTIFICATION ADS IN THIS APP TO KEEP THIS TOTALLY FREE.
2. Please don¡¯t forget to provide us your valuable reviews and suggestions. It helps us to improve. Rate it on the Android Market.
A tip can be a sum of money customarily tendered to certain service sector workers for a service performed or anticipated. Tipping and the amount might be a matter of social custom and the practice and social norms vary between countries and settings. In some locations, tipping can be discouraged and insulting and in some locations tipping is expected from customers. The customary tip might be a specific range of monetary amounts or a given percentage of the bill. In some circumstances, such as with U.S. government workers, receiving of tips might be illegal. A service charge can be sometimes added to bills in restaurants and similar establishments. Tipping may not be expected when a fee is explicitly charged for the service
Tags: customary tip splits