Triangle Entrepreneurship Week strives to get entrepreneurs past the breakthrough point and addresses some of the most difficult transitions for startups to navigate successfully. TEW takes entrepreneurs and investors to new heights by providing meaningful access to resources and ideas that can change up the economy. Join us and hear a lineup of coveted mentors, start-up successes and industry specific discussions.
We will be addressing topics including digital & mobile media, starting up green, women in business and financial pitfalls of a startup, among many other events and networking opportunities.
In the past:
- TEW brought together over 45 distinguished leaders from the community
- Hosted 22 events throughout the Triangle attended by 700+ local entrepreneurs and business owners
- Past Entrepreneurship Week events have funded over 50% of the companies pitched
Throughout the week, TEW will CONNECT entrepreneurs with local leaders, capital and resources so they may successfully COLLABORATE on current and future business opportunities to CREATE new jobs and economic growth in the state of NC.
Application features include:
- See event information with ticketing links
- See bios of the speakers
- Chat with entrepreneurs
- Submit pictures from the event
- Keep notes of the event
- and much more!
Tags: enterpreneurship notes