100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
1. Vehicle Diagnostics: Diagnose whether problems exist within major vehicle features. If an abnormality exists, you can call Kia Roadside Assist or schedule a service appointment with any Kia Dealership directly from the vehicle or using the UVO app.
2. MyPOIs: Synchronize your POIs list from your MyUVO account with your vehicle’s navigation system.
3. Parking Minder: Save the location where the vehicle parked and navigate to it later, or send the location to a friend.
4. Roadside Assist: Contact Kia Roadside Assistance Program with just one click.
5. My Car Zone: Create records of when your vehicle is traveling faster than a set speed, starts driving later than a set time, or enters a set restrited area
6. Trip Info: Analytics of your monthly driving habits such as total time driving, total distance drving, average speed and average start time.
7. Dealer Apointments: Request service apointments at a dealership of your choosing.
8. Awards: Earn badges for using MyUVO's features.
To use UVO eServices, you will need a Kia Vehicle equipped with UVO eServices, and have registered a MyUVO account on MyUVO.com.
NOTE: Please check your vehicle compatibility at https://www.myuvo.com/availability/index.shtml and your phone compatibility at https://www.myuvo.com/support/index.shtml
For help on your UVO eServices system follow us on Twitter @KiaConsumerCare
Tags: what phones are compatible with 2015 kia soul uvo eservices parking minder, uvo eservices, why is uvo always unavailble, does samsung galaxy proclaim support uvo eservices, ing kia uvo eservices app phone, is galaxy s5 compatible with kia uvo, kia app for galaxy phone, when will kia uvo eservices be compataible with samsung galaxy s4, free uvo eservices apps, kia uvo.