Record and report incidents directly onto VandalTrak's graffiti management system, where the information will be used in real-time by police, volunteer groups, utilities and local councils.
- Uses GPS data to plot the location of graffiti
- Lets you adjust the GPS marker location
- Prevents duplicate reporting of incidents
- Features both map and satellite views
- Enables you take photos on the fly or use previously saved photos
- Facilitates multiple photo upload
- Includes automatic address detection (Google mapping)
- Identifies local government areas anywhere in Australia
- Pre-populates data fields for fast reporting
- Keeps you moving with instant upload to the VandalTrak system
Reclaim your neighbourhood from mindless graffiti vandalism. Download the VandalTrak app today.
### We listened to your feedback and have now released a new version of VandalTrak App! Memory Issues affecting some phone models are now resolved thanks to massive changes 'under the hood' of the App. (30/08/2013) ###
Tags: smart phone app vandaltrak, vandaltrak government.
Version 1.2 Bug Fixes (30/08/2013)
- Major overhaul of the App 'under the hood' to fix memory issues affecting some later phone models.
Version 1.1 Bug Fixes
- Spaces in username caused a login failure
- Bug in gallery screen fixed
- App made more aware of lower speed networks and timeouts