Vivino Wine Scanner
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : Beverages
- Database of more than 1,000,000 wines
- Scanner function works flawlessly
- Wealth of useful information
- Ability to keep tasting notes and rankings
- Wines recommendations based on your taste
Discover new wines, remember the ones you love, and share your experiences with friends
Diogenes once said, "What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others." While this may be true for most of us, there's also great appeal in being able to navigate your own way through a wine list at a restaurant, or at least through the fun aisles of the grocery store. Given the practically infinite variety of bottles, however, how is one supposed to make informed decisions without resorting to the house red? Enter Vivino, which serves at once as the Wikipedia and Facebook of wines.
Use Vivino to take a clear photo of the label on the bottle in front of you, and its scanning mechanism will identify the bottle and pull up a wealth of useful, relevant information from its indices. It's the sort of trick you don't quite believe until you try it for yourself - I haven't been able to stump it yet. Vivino's had a detailed report for every single wine I've scanned, which includes an average rating according to other users, average price point, where I can find this wine for purchase in my area, information about the winery, and serving tips with food. You can even read tasting notes written by other users, offering observations as specific as "grass, white flowers, peach on the nose" and "notes of dried red berries, hints of saddle leather and cigar box."
When you open a wine for tasting, you can mark the time and place on the app, then add your own ranking and tasting notes as you enjoy. These can be shared with the Vivino community at large, or kept to yourself as a private wine journal. Rank enough wines and the app will start to give you recommendations based on your personal taste.
The design is clean, and navigation is intuitive.
Pop the cork on the world of the fermented grape. Vivino is a must-have app for wine lovers looking to keep track of what they've tried.
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 9 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 9 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 9 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Performance improvements and bug fixes!
Feedback? We’re all ears on firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't know if it's the phone, the app, or the network I'm on, but I've tried multiple times and this app won't open. It keeps saying I have no internet connection but I've tried opening it on my Wi-Fi and on my 4G. Kind of useless to have an app that doesn't work.
Fun way to keep up with the wines I like and get some feedback from other wine lovers.
Would like a widget to click that automatically brings up the camera to scan. Also adding Google now functionality like "ok google, scan this wine" would be cool too!
Call permission removed, app is great once again
Why does this app need to access I formation about my calls? Should I be concerned?
Why does this app need to see who I had conversations with? Unfortunate because I liked the app. Deleted..
Why would you need to have access to phone numbers and contacts.? Love the app but thats going to far.