Search thousands of Wine, Beer and Spirits reviews and ratings from the editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine in one amazingly simple app. Earn badges with valuable discounts on wine accessories. Save and share reviews with friends. You can also create your own reviews and notes to track the wines, beers and spirits you try.
Created by the trusted tasting experts and editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the Tasting Guide provides much more than the average wine app. You’ll receive over 2,000 new wine, beer and spirits reviews every month. Also included in the Tasting Guide is premium content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine updated each month and ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Wine Enthusiast Magazine celebrates 25 years of delivering the latest in wine ratings and trends, food and travel, and entertaining, as well as cocktail and spirits. And now the world's best magazine is bringing you all the best wine, beer and spirits ratings in one FREE app.
For questions about the Tasting Guide please email us at TastingGuide@wineenthusiast.net.
Tasting Guide Features
• Search filters help you to find detailed reviews and ratings from the most respected editorial team in the industry.
• Scan a label’s UPC code with a built-in scanner so that you can trigger searches for wine, beer and spirits.
• Share your favorite reviews with friends on Facebook and Twitter as well as via email.
• Keep track of your favorite sips by adding your own reviews. Just snap a picture of your label and save it with your review for easy reference.
• Browse the 2013 Vintage Chart for a quick, easy, scrollable year-by-year guide to the overall quality and drinkability of the wines from the world’s major wine-growing regions.
• Earn badges that unlock special discounts and offers from Wine Enthusiast, whether you’re a wine, spirits or suds lover.
Receive Premium Content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine
The Tasting Guide is regularly updated with articles from the latest issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine plus exclusive online content. Receive the latest Wine Enthusiast city guides, recipe and pairing articles, profiles of movers and shakers in wine, beer and spirits and more.
Also included in the Tasting Guide are our Top Lists. Each year our tasting team sifts through thousands of wines we have reviewed to select the very best for inclusion in our annual Top 100 lists. Of course, since we also review spirits and beers, we compile lists including the best of those as well.
The Tasting Guide includes tips on wine basics, including everything from how-to-read a wine label to learning important terms for French, German and Italian wines to the best methods of cooking with wine.
Tags: wine enthusiast