Woman Calendar/ Feminap
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Good design
- Many other similar apps
+ By KOLSOFT
Manage and keep track of your menstrual cycles
Woman Calendar / Feminap is a very simple and effective calendar application for women. This app will make it easier for you to track your menstrual cycles and always know what to expect.
Enter all the data and numbers regarding your menstruation cycles and your personal information. After that, you'll be able to add some notes, enter information about pills, sexual relations, symptoms and whatever else that comes to your mind.
Design of Woman Calendar is well-designed, has a great usability and it's also very complete regarding features.
KOLSOFT is the developer of Woman Calendar / Feminap, a health app for women which we'd recommend if you're looking for a simple way to
- This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
- The calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
- The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
- The calendar allows you to keep track of your menstrual cycles and view that information .
- The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
- Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
- With this Menstrual Calendar you can create your temperature statistics. It will help you to prognose your individual ovulation accurate.
- With this calendar you can create your weight statistics.
- Woman Calendar allows you to create notes very easily and even assign reminder so you won't forget them.
- In addition, by using our application, you can track your own daily biorhythm. With Biorhythms you can have more awareness of themselves and plan their activities in the most favorable.
- This application has to offer is a complete analysis of biorhythms marked with different colors and they show in percentages the physical, intellectual, emotional. You can improve the quality of your lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly.
- You can personalize it with your own dates of pregnancy, personal notes, etc.
- Woman Calendar includes a module pregnancy.
- Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find recommendation that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- This menstrual calendar will help you track your pregnancy symptoms, monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy.
- Besides, Woman Calendar is a simple application to help you count your baby movements with Kick Counter. Kick Counter is an easy way to count your baby's kicks during pregancy. Kick Counter is a way to help you know if your baby is active and healthy. Simply click the button and Kick Counter will stop the time and keep track of the number of movements.
- Kick Counter lets you view all past kick counts which makes it easy to see if your baby was more or less active than usual. Counting and tracking your baby’s movements is a safe and very simple way to monitor the well-being of your baby everyday during the third trimester.
- This Menstrual Calendar offers you a guide to the pelvic floor muscle training. Easy to follow Kegel exercises and daily reminders making this the easy way for both women to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises can be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to prevent urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises might also be helpful for women who have persistent difficulty reaching orgasm.
- You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about any time. For any kind of exercises to be effective and beneficial they need to be done regularly and for a prolonged period of time. Daily reminders to alert you to perform the exercises.
- You can perform the scheduled events once per day, or more, just specify the start, stop, and time between as needed. You can customize the program to your needs.
- Elena G. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Nov 14, 2013
- Анастасия Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- таня Downloaded Nov 4, 2013
- Саша Downloaded Oct 29, 2013
- Елена Downloaded Oct 11, 2013
- Александра Downloaded Oct 5, 2013
- Victoria F. Downloaded Oct 1, 2013
- Zhanna U. Downloaded Oct 1, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
This is a awesome app.
I am new to this app. I do like that I can choose the color. I like pink but man all the period apps are hot pink. It seems to function well so far. We shall see!
Love it. Easy to use. And helps when I forget my vitamin.
Everything I needed and even more. Especially loved the pill notification function.
Love the widget very helpful also has pregnancy mode for those who want a baby. Very unique features.