by: sexy girl • 1
Do you often download files to your mobile phone from FTP site? If so, you must need a good ftp server? Today, you are lucky. I recommend a good ftp tool to you. I have used it for a long time and feel that it is very useful and simple.
FTP Tool is what I want to recommend to you. You know it is free to everyone and it can be used on Android mobile phone and tablets. Now enough with the chatter, let talk about it in detail.
1. When you open it, first, you should press RUNNING to start FTP serve, you will get a Ftp site like ftp://192.168.1.109.2121
2. Then you should set a username as you like. Don’t forget to set a password.
And you can choose DISPLAY PASSWORD or not
3. Now it is time to do some advanced settings. First, you will see a port number which can be agreed by your computer. Second, you sought choose a folder for the files from ftp sites. If you have more than one SD card, you can set in your fave-rate one.
4. Keep device awake or not as you like.
5. OK, let tell you how to use it. After the server running, you will get a site. Then you input the site in to "my computer" address bar, and you will get the files in your SD card. You can manage them as you like. Copy or move.
6. Attention, the protector of your computer may stop the port of our server, and you may not open the file or may not find you SD card, in this case, you should change another port number which can be agreed by your computer.
Now, I have introduced this app to you. I believe that you have the evaluation of it.
FTP Tool as its name is a practical tool of ftp server. Hope it can help you in your daily life.
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol applied to transfer files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network, such as the Internet.
FTP is built on a client-server architecture and uses divided control and data connections between the client and the server. FTP users can authenticate themselves using a clear-text sign-in protocol, typically in the form of a username and password, but can connect anonymously if the server allows it. For secure transmission that hides the username and password, and encrypts the content, FTP is usually secured with SSL/TLS ("FTPS"). SSH File Transfer Protocol is sometimes also applied instead.
You know the first FTP client applications were command-line applications developed before operating systems had graphical user interfaces, and now are still shipped with most Windows, Unix, and Linux operating systems. A great number of FTP clients and automation utilities have since been developed for desktops, servers, mobile devices, and hardware, and FTP has been incorporated into thousands of productivity applications, such as web page editors.
Tags: 192.168.43.175.2122/ , ftp 192.168.1.107 2121 , 10.253.42.115.2121/ , ftp//192.168.1.116;2121 , ftp 192 168 2121 , 192.168.1.2.2121 , 192.168.1.109.2121 , ftp 192 168012 2121 , ftp 192 168 2121 storage sdcard1 video