*** GetMe2 Toronto has reached the end of its life, please see the new and fully featured GetMe2 Transit. Full trip planner, timetables stored on your device, easier to use and real time transit in selected locations! ***
-Ad free version without favourite route/trip limitations-
GetMe2 Toronto is designed to get you from where you are to where you want to go, all using the public transport system available to you!
Bus, Train and Light Rail times are stored on your phone so once you're up and running no Internet connection is required to access times.
Some features include:
- Stop selection via map (no need to know your stop number)
- Point to point allowing selection of a departure and arrival point, the rest of the work will be done for you!
- Ability to find stops near your location and display the routes of all services departing these stops
- Stop times displayed on the map for each stop
- Set an alarm before your service departs/arrives/transfers
- Support for service transfers. This means all trip times are displayed, unlike other transport apps that sometimes miss over half of the services available
- Journey planner with customisable transfer time links multiple services so you can make your connections
- Show alternate services between selected stops
- Street address for every stop listed
- Favourite routes with customisable names
- Include nearby stops with customisable search radius. i.e. include all stops within 100 metres of the selected stops for your trip
- Filter services by transport type (bus/train/light rail) and/or service name
- Direction switcher to view services in the opposite direction
- Stop filter so stops in the opposite direction aren't displayed
- Select how many days in advance to show service times for, or increase search day by day
- Show all services frequenting a stop by selecting the stop from the map
- Easy to navigate screen flow
- Automatically checks for timetable updates
- Gesture support for moving between tabs
Compatible with tablets although not officially supported at this stage.
Tags: toronto transport