Localization and logistics system (AVL) for mobile devices with Android OS.
Manual available at (polish version):
The app is fully integrated with Infis main system, share identical features, and it is a useful tool while the system user have no access to the PC. The app provides all data collected in the main system (GPS data and data from terminals inputs). Dynamic menu provides easy access to vehicles groups and its detailed data, on-line fleet movement monitoring map module and reports module.
Note! For poperly Android device localization (in relation to a monitored vehicle) it is required to enable 'use wireless networks' in 'location and security' settings in Android device.
Provided functionalities and data:
• real-time vehicle localization with info about last data transfer,
• movement status indication (drive, stop, parking, alarm, displacement),
• GPS/GSM signal, jamming, warnings and alarms indication,
• data from GPS device: speed, RPM, ignition status, engine status, voltage, tachograph status, fuel level, temperature in isothermal containers etc.
• last route indication (also during car movement),
• Infis GPS Mobile user localization in relation to a monitored vehicles.
a) based on mobile networks - every 300m and every 30 seconds.
b) based on GPS signal - every 10m and every 5 seconds.
c) baser on wireless networks - permanent.
• different map types OSM
• additional vehicle group named ‘current monitoring’ (user can add to this group any objects from other groups),
• last 48 hours reports handling: routes report, tachograph-vehicle report, fuel consumption report (data on digital map and graphs,
• reports history handling,
• vehicle search (by name).
More information about Infis system and mobile application is available on www.infis.pl
Tags: infis mobile , como se usa el infis gps mobile , gps mobile 4 , gpsmobile