Check your car performance and compete in acceleration online! Car accelerometer application "Street Racing Speedometer" especially for speed fans.
Car performance and speed measurement:
- 0-35 mph (0-60 km/h) acceleration
- 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) acceleration
- highest reached speed
- the best accuracy in combination with the accelerometer (G-Force) and GPS data
- automatic measurements, no clicks when driving
- acceleration timer
- best racing records one click sharing on Facebook and Twitter
- Set personal data and preferences with appropriate Menu item (optional)
- Place phone to the fixed position in the car
- Start application (or click "Reset" if already started)
- Wait for GPS connection and 0 point at speedometer
- Don't move phone or switch off screen untill finish
- Enjoy driving
- For consequent car acceleration measurement one will need to stop and "fix" zero speed point on the screen for 2-3 seconds (it could be some GPS related delay – please, stay calm :)
- Review your results and click to share at your Facebook and Twitter accounts
Smartphone accelerometer is used to get precise car acceleration data from zero to 60 times and further, so in order to get correct reliable values we recommend to place phone in car handler or other fixed case to avoid phone sliding or rotating.
It is preferred to take measurements while driving on the straight flat road (following traffic rules, of course :). Ups, downs and turns at the acceleration line could strongly affect the results’ precision.
We’ve got big plans for advancing Street Racing Speedometer Android App, so your comments and propositions are welcomed.
That's all for now. Time to drive!
Tags: car accelerometer , гонки на спидомитрах , como marca la aceleracion un speedometer , спидометр street racing , speedometers como desarrollar , racing speedometer , speedometer app for race games , medir aceleracion , street racing спидометр